Landscape Construction Site Supervisor
Seeking a qualified and experienced Landscape Construction Site Supervisor with an extensive background in commercial landscape and civil construction. You will be responsible for complete management of projects including meeting project schedule timeline and to the highest quality, coordinating and liaising with subcontractors, supervision of staff, training and mentoring apprentices, together with accurate implementation and leadership regarding WHS, Quality and Environment standards to meet corporate and legislative requirements.
To be eligible for this role, you will require the following:
- Proven and demonstrated experience in a similar role as a Landscape Construction, Builder or Civil Site Supervisor having managed projects $500K+
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Minimum 10+ years on the job hands on experience
- Ability to read and interpret plans and project documentation
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Sound commercial/contract management experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Current and valid driver’s licence with the ability to competently drive a manual vehicle
Glenn Simpson Landscapes is a multi-award winning landscape construction and civil company. Our clients include government, councils, commercial, industrial and residential contracts, with specialty equipment suitable for any project of any scale.
If you are dedicated, proactive, professional, hardworking and are keen to join our dynamic team, please email your resume for consideration.